Residential and commercial properties in Contra Costa County depend on quality plumbing to keep water and sewage flowing freely each day. When a leak or break disrupts a sewer line, it needs immediate repair to prevent further damage to the home’s foundation. At General Plumbing and Rooter, our skilled technicians offer customers quality Contra Costa County sewer repair, camera inspection, cleaning and replacement services.
When is Sewer Repair Needed for my East Bay Pipes?
Misguided construction, shifting soil, and the weather can all create scenarios where sewer line repair is necessary. Our team of top technicians have industry experience and knowledge that allows them to make the needed repairs. Sewer line repair can be needed due to a number of challenges, including:
- Bellied Pipe: Moving soil can cause the pipe to shift, bowing the middle section of the line. The sagging portion collects debris, making it difficult for water and sewage to flow through.
- Clogs: Sewer pipe blockages can be caused by hair, grease buildup, or other debris.
- Corrosion: Some pipe material corrodes more quickly than others after years of use.
- Cracks: A broken or cracked pipe will not only cause your water bill to increase, but it can also encourage tree root growth and weaken other parts of the pipe.
- Expired materials: Sewer pipes created long ago were made of materials that are now susceptible to corrosion, creating leaks.
- Invasive Tree Roots: Roots are strong enough to break through your pipes, creating a blockage.
- Leaking joints: The seals that hold the pipes together can deteriorate over time.
General Plumbing and Rooter is a trusted professional plumbing group that services Contra Costa County. The advanced technology we use to make sewer repairs and replacement will not destroy your lawn or flooring. Our state-of-the-art equipment creates a trenchless sewer repair solution that can be used for the majority of sewer line breaks.
The Process of Trenchless Pipe Repair
Traditional pipe repair methods must still be used on large sewer pipe problems, but we are leading the way with sewer repair solutions Contra Costa County residents can count on. First, our team completes a sewer camera inspection. The cleanout hole is used as a pre-existing access hole so our technicians can properly reach the drain and sewer system. A waterproof, high-definition camera is used to get an inside look at your sewer problems.
Second, we will use high water pressure to complete Hydro Jetting services to thoroughly clean your pipe system. The jetting water can clear away grease, hair or invasive tree roots.
Third, your pipes will be properly restored with our sewer replacement process. Our team will create two small access points, one where the broken or damaged pipe begins and another where the damage stops. We will insert new pipe material into the old pipe’s path, creating a permanent sewer repair.
Work with the Best Plumber in Contra Costa County
At General Plumbing and Rooter, our sewer repair services are always affordable and durable. Our technicians can make the necessary repairs without creating a huge inconvenience. If you need a trenchless sewer repair in Contra Costa County please contact General Plumbing and Rooter now for immediate help. We have a friendly, attentive staff dedicated to serving you.